Thinking about going to school for a graphic arts degree?
This site is really a quick way to help you easily look at a few of the most well known graphic arts and design schools in the region.
The colleges mentioned on our pages are some of the more well-known graphic design training and degree programs offered today that are repeatedly building the next professional digital developers of tomorrow.
Just use our school research tool to explore and review several colleges close to Florida.
So what is Graphic Design?
Graphic design is the practice and craft of joining together written text and graphics and then communicating a useful message through the design and development of all kinds of artwork, flyers, logos, videos, signage, and any other kind of third-party communication.
Modern designers employ desktop publishing software programs and other digital products to produce the results they were trying to find.
Just what Kind of Diplomas are Offered?
A large percentage of students work to attain either their Associates diploma or a Bachelor’s diploma. However, finding a local college that has an undergraduate degree in this subject is normally hard, so a lot of
students sometimes settle on going for a shorter degree.
Plenty of applicants decide on an even faster diploma or certification of achievement program through a regional community college or specialty institution. Most of these programs let them master the unique software packages and techniques they will need in order to land their very first job, and not have to devote lots of time enrolling in courses that are not specifically pertaining to their new career interest.
This can be a great career choice for the right person.
Consider our entire directory of affordable digital arts colleges.
We have a list of affordable options:
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Have you gone to a college you want to recommend? Let us know about it.
There are other career options and diplomas in different fields.