Are you considering a career in the graphic arts field?
This site is a very simple means to easily peruse some of the most popular graphic arts and design schools around the region.
The schools mentioned on these pages make up some of the more popular designer training programs available today that are reliably developing the professional creative designers of tomorrow.
Just use our college degree search feature to search for and compare different institutions around your state.
Just what is Graphic Design?
Modern graphic design is the method and art of combining textual content and illustrations or photos and then presenting a useful message through the design of all kinds of graphics, literature, newsletters, videos, billboards, as well as any additional kind of third-party communication.
Modern graphic designers take advantage of desktop creation software programs and computer apps to achieve the finished product they were interested in developing.
Just what Level of Degrees and Training are Offered?
A lot of individuals enroll to receive either their Associate degree or a Bachelor’s degree. Unfortunately, enrolling at a local Kentucky university that provides a Bachelor’s degree in this career field is typically difficult, so many prospective
students frequently opt for going for a shorter diploma.
Numerous individuals pick an even faster diploma or certificate of achievement program through a local community college or private specialty institution. These kinds of programs permit them to pick up the specific software applications and expertise they have to have to be able to succeed in their first position, without having to invest lots of time sitting in classes that are not specifically pertaining to their prospective career interest.
This could be a smart career decision for the right student.
Review our entire list of affordable digital arts colleges.
See these good options:
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Sullivan University is Kentucky's largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you're a high school student considering college for the first time, an adult returning to school or someone seeking professional development, you'll be surprised at the variety and range of alternatives Sullivan University offers.
- Web Design & Application Development Certificate
KY students might look into other career alternatives. Continue to see more about interior design.