Trying to decide whether formal education as a graphic artist is for you?
This site can be a straightforward means to easily browse through a few of the popular digital arts and design schools in the nation.
The schools mentioned on these pages make up among the most affordable design training and degree programs offered today that are regularly developing the next productive designers of the future.
Just use our training program research feature to search for and evaluate multiple schools in Michigan.
What exactly is Graphic Design?
Graphic arts design is the practice and talent of integrating written text and images and then communicating a useful message in the design and style of all kinds of visuals, literature, newsletters, web pages, signs, as well as any other kind of non-personal communication.
Contemporary visual designers use desktop computer publishing software applications and computer tools to develop the final results they were attempting to develop.
Just what Type of Degrees and Training are Out there?
Most enrollees try to acquire either an Associates degree or a Bachelor degree. However, coming across a local school that delivers a Bachelor’s degree in this area of study is frequently tough, so many prospective
students sometimes decide on taking on a faster diploma.
A lot of students decide on an even quicker diploma or certificate of achievement program from their local community college or private speciality institution. These training programs allow them to study the special software packages and skills they will need to be able to get their initial position, without the need to invest lots of time taking classes that are not really associated with their new career interest.
This could be a good career field for the right individual.
Explore our select group of well-known graphic art colleges.
Here are a few to consider:
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Students can see other options in MI. FDSO has more.