Thinking about becoming a graphic arts major?
You can potentially reinvent your personal life from drawing on paper at house as a diversion to getting hired in a job in visual design or art by completing a handful of training courses in graphic art and design. The employment market for innovative individuals with technology qualifications has never been more desirable.
And whether you select to go to work at a big company or just open up shop as a freelancer, you should like employing your artistic ability in the business world and being given a competitive salary.
Visual Art and Design Employment Profile
Graphical designers employ computer illustration software packages to produce conceptual messages for a wide mix of commercial or organizational communications. Design teams come up with the intellectual, community, and social aspects of their specific market as they plan and deliver visual information.
The United States Bureau of Labor Statistics claims that recruitment of design specialists is forecasted to advance by about 8 to 12 percent during this coming ten years. And so there could probably be 30,000 additional job opportunities through 2023. The better positions will be presented to those with some formal school training and actual experience dealing with Online web pages and interactive media.
Training Programs and Degree Options
Starter openings in this area typically want students with some proper classes in basic fine art and design concepts. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design recognizes approximately 250 post secondary organizations with training programs by which pupils could be bestowed an associate, bachelor’s, or even master’s qualification in graphic design.
Generally, students commonly take extensive courses in various proprietary software products that manipulate photos and drawings, including applications produced by Adobe and Microsoft. Tutorials are available to students in both of the distance education and traditional campus platforms, with each manner of learning features its own variety of positive factors.
What exactly is the first action?
Help make your imaginative future with a strong education at a university campus in your area. Or possibly work on your diploma when and how you want by attending online training courses.
Realizing a degree requires effort, but you can still accomplish it even around your busy daily schedule.
You may take a minute and review a few possible schools.
Take a look at these options:
- ECPI’s programs keep you ahead of curve in today’s fast-growing tech industry
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- US News & World Report ranks Online Bachelor’s Programs among top 10%
- Choose from programs in Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, Engineering & more
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Web Design & Development
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
NC has other career options and degrees – see more.