• Nazareth College is one of the finest coeducational colleges in Rochester, New York.
• In the past few years, the college has been ranked amongst the greatest schools in the nation.
• The campus is spread across 150 acres and consists of many residential halls and academic buildings.
• Also, it facilitates many centers for the benefit of the college members and encourages them to interact more and develop healthy relationships.
• It was established in 1942 and since then it has been offering degrees at both graduate and undergraduate level.
• The College comprises four schools:
1. The School of Management
2. The School of Education
3. The School of Health and Human Services
4. The College of Arts and Sciences
• The college provides more than 40 undergraduate and graduate programs.
• Some of the degree programs are Art Education, Accounting, Physical Sciences, Clinical Sciences, Communication and the like.
• Apart from regular courses the college also grants the following programs:
1. Honors Program
2. Work Based Learning Program
3. Bilingual Extension Program
4. Gifted and Talented Extension Program
5. Severe Disabilities Annotation Program
• On the whole, the college educates students in sciences, performing and visual arts, liberal arts and professional fields.
• The athletic department of the college strives to inculcate the spirit of sportsmanship in the students.
• Nazareth student athletes are encouraged to nurture the feeling of healthy competitiveness and utmost care is taken for their health and welfare.
• Sports include basketball, volleyball, field hockey, cross country, golf, track and field, to name just a few.
• The college has been competing in NCAA Division III National Championship, Molten Division III National Championship and NCAA postseason tournament.
• The Art Center of the college houses departments of Music, Art and Theatre Arts.
• The Art Center includes galleries, studios, theaters that act as a platform for students to showcase their talents.
• The Hickey Center promotes strategies for treating everybody equally. Individuals here are from diverse race, faith, religion, ethnicity and gender.
• The aim of the center is to improve community wide communications.
• The Wellness and Rehabilitation Center offers various therapies like art therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy and the like.
• There are more than 50 clubs and organizations.
• During their academic years, students participate in community services of some or the other kind.
• The college has successfully maintained a good reputation be it studies, athletics or community services.
Go visit Nazareth College
Check out their Visual Communications Department
Copyright © 2020
All Rights Reserved.