Is a graphic arts career in your future?
You could completely change your life from just sketching on a sheet of paper at home as a hobby to getting employed in a real job in commercial art by taking a handful of training courses in graphic art and design. The employment sector for creative men and women with some computer software skill sets has never been more appealing.
And whether you want to work at a graphics firm or maybe work on your own as a freelancer, you will appreciate employing your artistic talents in the business environment and being given a fair income.
Visual Art Designer Occupation Profile
Graphic designers employ illustration software programs to make functional messages for a diverse range of commercial or organizational communications. Design consultants come up with the cognitive, community, and societal elements of their target market as they plan and present visual messages.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that employment of design specialists is projected to increase by about eight to twelve percent during the upcoming ten years. So there could possibly be 30,000 additional employment opportunities through 2022. The preferred jobs will be presented to job seekers with formal school classes and past experience managing Internet web pages and interactive media channels.
Education and Diploma Choices
Entry opportunities within this field often call for formalized training in basic art and design. The National Association of Schools of Art and Design acknowledges over 200 post secondary organizations with courses by which pupils can earn an associate, bachelor’s, or even master’s qualification in art or design.
Generally, enrollees ordinarily receive extensive sessions in the most-used industry computer applications that alter drawings and photos, which include applications made by Microsoft and Adobe. Classes are readily available to students in both of the distance learning and traditional campus structures, with each manner of training possesses its own drawbacks and benefits.
What is my very first step?
Help make your imaginative employment future with the specialty education at a classroom near you. Or maybe work toward your gradation how and where you want by going to online classes.
Earning your degree involves effort, but you can still make it happen even around your current hectic schedule.
You might take one minute and see some possible schools.
Here is a short list:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Web Design and Development, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Graphics careers can be good, but you don’t have more career options. See OR options.